Network courses focus on the interchange of data, primarily audio, visual, & other data files. Users can communicate data through emails and the internet using networking modes, which include wired and wireless channels.
Online universities or websites like Udemy & Coursera typically offer Network Courses In Chennai and Network Courses In Bangalore at the certificate and diploma levels. The best engineering schools in India for networking provide a wide range of degree-level courses, including BTech, MTech/ME, and Ph.D. programs in network specialties like computer network engineering, hardware, & network technology, and cybersecurity, among others.
A BTech degree in a related discipline with a minimum cumulative GPA of 50% is required for admission to master’s network courses, which are offered through MTech qualifying examinations like GATE, UPSEE, .and IPU CET.
Network Certificate Courses
There are different Network Certification Courses, and the following information is required:
- After receiving your diploma, you can study Certificate Network courses as a specialization. These courses are typically provided for six months.
- Courses from the Certificate Network are available offline and online.
- An Online Network Certification course typically costs between INR 5,000 and 50,000.
- Candidates can enroll in certification programs in networking if they want to specialize in computer networking or other networking-related fields like network security, network upkeep, computer hardware, etc.
- Courses leading to a certificate in networking offer a thorough grasp and education in several networking-related topics.
- Certificate Network courses help an employee earn more money.
Certificate Network courses help an employee earn more money. After completing networking certification programs, one can anticipate the typical pay between INR 2.5 and 5 LPA.
Admissions Certificate Network Courses
The application process for the certified network courses is relatively simple. There is no evaluation of the applicants for admission to the certificate programs. Interested individuals can sign up for Network courses through online learning platforms like Coursera, Alison, Udemy, and others. They can enroll in online classes after making the payment. Online Network courses are typically provided for free, but to receive a certificate, one must pay the appropriate fee.
Diploma Network Courses
Courses offered through the Diploma Network have a short lifespan of one to two years.
The information, comprehension, and abilities needed to build, configure, & maintain local & wide area networks can be acquired by candidates here (LANs and WANs).
They will gain practical knowledge of network configuration, the use of internet resources, cutting-edge network research, methods for continuously extending and updating the network, etc.
While PG Diplomas can only be pursued after earning a bachelor’s degree, diploma network courses are available after completing the 10+2 requirement.
The typical network course cost is between INR 10,000 and 40,000.
Admissions for Diploma Network Courses
- Since the diploma network courses are typically offered online rather than locally, enrollment is straightforward.
- Candidates who wish to enroll in the diploma network course must meet the criteria, which may include having a fundamental understanding of computer hardware & software.
- By going to the Institute’s official website, aspirants can directly enroll in the course.
Candidates for diploma network courses must be familiar with networking or at least have studied the fundamentals of computer hardware. These courses are available to students with an IT or computer science background who want to gain valuable networking skills. The typical annual pay is between INR 2.5 and 5 lakh.